Realise the skills your
workforce needs to be safe,
healthy & productive
What We Do
Since 2013 Productivity Matters has delivered over 312 face to face training sessions on varied topics to a number of industries and sectors. Productivity Matters prides our training approach on ensuring that every training session has been developed to have relevance to the workforce we are training. Some of the training sessions we have provided and customised include:
- A focus on Mental Health and Substance Abuse – Westpac Group
- Mental Health Awareness and Response – The Reece Group
- Mental Health Awareness – Manningham City Coucil
- Workstation Assessments Train the Trainer – Newcrest Mining, City of Boroondara and Bupa Medical Visa Services
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment (using Ergoanalyst) – RTL
- Participative Ergonomics – Esso Australia
- Hazardous Manual Tasks Training – Aged and Disability, The City of Darebin, Family Day Care and Kindergartens, City of Casey
What Our Clients Say
Dave absolutely exceeded expectations.
Louise Genford, Newcrest Mining
Arizona Man has saved Northrop Grumman a significant amount of money as we have not had to spend money on face to face ergonomic assessments
Gary Lucas, National Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Northrop Grumman
We developed a new training program to help employees manage customers with mental health and substance abuse concerns. So far we have delivered training to more than 50 branches nationwide. Staff report feeling safer and more in control of difficult customer interactions.
Who We Have Helped
Industrials and Materials
Northrop Gumman Australia
Metals and Mining Industry
City of Boroondara
City of Casey
City of Darebin
City of Manningham
Arnold Bloch Leibler
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute
Get in Touch
Wondering how we can help you?
There is nothing we like more than to understand your organisations needs and create with you a unique solution that will result in a tangible uplift to the health, safety and productivity of your workforce.